- Verify the email you entered for the process; all the information will be sent to that email.
- We recommend you to do the process using Google Chrome and on a computer.
- Keep the documents you submitted in case you were requested to send them again.
- Make sure the information you entered is truthful, misuse of the tool may result in penalties.
- Remember, once you have entered your information, you will not be able to go back, and you will have 30 days to pay the fine.
- Enter all the required information, otherwise, the system will not allow to keep on with the process.
- Know your immigration status very well, you will have to choose what permit you own: “Condición de Turista, Con Visa, Con Permanencia Definitiva”.
- You must specify how many days you worked without a permit, make sure the information you provide is correct, otherwise, your regularization will delay.
- Once you have made the “Cálculo de Multa”, check all the information is correct, you will receive the “resolución exenta” in your email.
- You will have 10 days once you have paid the fine to regularize your immigration status or to leave the country.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.